Poster Application Fee: $40 for OPA Student Members | $50 for non OPA Student Members
Fee includes the poster application processing fee as well as registration for the Lead Poster Presenter to attend the continental breakfast on Saturday, lunch on Saturday and two afternoon sessions: Internship Workshop and Processing Experiences in Academia for Students of Color/Diverse Backgrounds. The poster awards ceremony will be held immediately following the afternoon workshops.
Add-On Co-Presenters and Faculty Registration Fee: $25
Fee includes registration for a Co-Presenter or Faculty Advisor to attend the continental breakfast on Saturday, lunch on Saturday and two afternoon sessions: Internship Workshop and Processing Experiences in Academia for Students of Color/Diverse Backgrounds. The poster awards ceremony will be held immediately following the afternoon workshop.
Poster Applications must be submitted by February 27, 2018.
The Ohio Psychological Association invites undergraduate and graduate students who are conducting research on psychology-based topics to present poster summaries at its annual Convention. Posters may report on empirical (quantitative or qualitative) studies or non-empirical (theoretical/review) projects.
The 2018 OPA Convention will be held at Quest Business & Conference Center in Columbus on April 26, 27 and 28. Posters will be presented on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Space is limited. The deadline to apply is February 27, 2018.
Before you start your application, please have the following items available:
- Name and contact information of lead presenter, all co-presenters and faculty advisor
- Title of Research and categorization (empirical or non-empirical)
- 100 word abstract
- 500 supporting summary
For more information, click here. Or, copy and paste this address, https://ohpsych.site-ym.com/page/postersession, into your web browser.
Applicants will be informed of their entry acceptance or denial no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
- In the event that your application is denied, registration fees will be refunded.
- Refunds for students' whose applications are accepted with comply with the policy provided below.
- Disclaimers/Cancellation and Refund Policy: Attendees needing to cancel must do so in writing before 7 business days prior to the event and will be subject to a $30 service charge. ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO THIS SERVICE CHARGE. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 8 days prior to the event. The planners and sponsors of this event are committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information. However, they are not responsible for changes, additions or deletions to the services, but will work toward accommodating the needs of the attendees.