1 CE for psychologists - via OPA webinar promotional code
Diversity Breakfast Only (Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. - program begins at 8:15 a.m.)
- $10 for OPA Members | $15 for Non-OPA Members
Legislative Day Only (Registration opens at 8:45 a.m. - program begins at 9:15 a.m.)
- $65 for OPA Members | $55 OPA Student Members | $75 for Non-OPA Members
Diversity Breakfast and Legislative Day (Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. - program begins at 8:15 a.m.)
- $75 for OPA Members | $65 OPA Student Members | $85 for Non-OPA Members
Support a Graduate Student Scholarship:
- If you would like to sponsor a scholarship for a graduate student to attend OPA's Legislative Day, you may do so as part of the checkout process.
Legislators and/or Legislative Aides, please click here to register.
Join OPA, psychologists, graduate students and Ohio policy makers for presentations and discussions about the importance of quality mental health care for all Ohioans. The day will focus on current policy issues in the Ohio legislature related to mental health including prescribing psychologists, implementing and sustaining Stable Accounts, and supporting the Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT).
The day begins with the Diversity Breakfast where you can network with members of the Ohio Black Legislative Caucus and discuss issues such as health care disparities, access to care and the importance of advocacy.
Highlights from OPA’s Legislative Day activities will include:
- Enjoying “Lunch with Legislators” in the Statehouse Atrium,
- Visiting a House of Representative and Ohio Senate session, and
- Meeting your legislators and their aides.
Talking with your legislators can be intimidating, but don’t let that stop you from getting your voice heard. OPA’s Legislative Day offers a great opportunity for experienced and novice advocates to work together. Advocacy training for newbies and talking points will be provided.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Graduate students may apply for a $50 scholarship. Applications are now being accepted. Click here to apply. (If a scholarship is granted, you will receive an email with registration instructions.)
Questions? Contact OPA 614.224.0034