About the OPA-MCE biennium
- The 2016-2018 biennium ends August 31, 2018.
- Hours for the 2016-2018 biennium must be completed by Aug. 31, 2018
- The 2018-2020 biennium runs from Sept. 1, 2018 to Aug. 31, 2020.
- Hours for the 2018-2020 biennium must be completed by Aug. 31, 2020.
- You must complete 23 hours, with 4 in ethics or cultural competency. This NEW 4 hour ethics/cultural competency requirement goes into effect on Sept 1, 2014. You will still only need 23 CE total, but now they must include any combination of ethics/cultural competency equaling 4 CE. Click here to learn what meets the criterion for approval of an ethics/cultural competency course. If you are newly licensed, click here because your requirement may be different.
- The registration fee is $125 for OPA members and $165 for non-members. Late fees for the 2016-2018 biennium began accruing on Dec. 1, 2016. Late fees for the 2018-2020 biennium begin accruing on Dec. 1, 2018.